NLFP offers extra-curricular activities for students, which helps to enhance various skills.
- Music- Guitar/Keyboard/ Drums
- Milind Deora Football Tournament- NLFP participated in Milind Deora 5 aside South Mumbai football tournament on 6th Oct ’18. Boys’ team defeated Sacred Heart by 0/4, followed by Bombay International 3/3 a tie. Students were trained under the coach Hanif Mansuri.
- We are the world- With lot of enthusiasm students of std VIII- X participated in We are the world competition on 18th – 19th Nov ’17. Students participated in many challenging events. NLFP represented China.
- Inter-school Cycling Competition- 14 students of NLFP participated in the Mumbai City Amateur Cycling Association (MCACA) Worli Road Race Interschool Cycling Competition on 18th Feb ‘18 .It was an exciting event, about 300 students from 41 different schools were there. It was a proud moment when Rashi Shah of NLFP stood 3rd in the under 14 category. All students who completed the race got medals and participation certificates.
- INTALe 2018- Students participated in Inter-school competition organised by Rotaract club of Mumbai Downtown at Hume High School on 15th & 16th Dec ’18. It was a proud moment when NLFP team stood 1st in Box Cricket.
- Kite Making Coompetition- NLFP participated in Kite Making Competition organised by The Times of India in association with Phoenix Marketcity, for all Times NIE member schools in Mumbai on 17th Jan ’19. The Times NIE Kite Fiesta 2018-19 was held to promote the Indian festival – Makar Sankranti. Students all across Mumbai participated enthusiastically. Topic was given on the spot and students were given the freedom to decorate the kite the way they wished to do.
BMS Awards & Year- end party
BMS (Behaviour Management System) awards, certificates are given to students according to their performance throughout the term/year. This acts as a positive reinforcement for their performance and behaviour. BMS Awards for 1st term of the academic year 2018-19 was given on 14th Nov ’18.